Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hello :)

Hello pals! Long time no see, I really miss you so much!
I haven’t been writing on my blog for 1 year.
Lately, I prefer spend my time for working. I am working for my own brand, Flameon Footmate (Shoe line) and Jirave dc (Clothing line). I will tell you the detail of  “Flameon” and “Jirave” on the next post.

Begins with doing all things by my self, designing, producing and promoting/ marketing. Be a courier, sales and boss for my self. So I have no time for ‘playing’ on social media. Because when I came back from my work I was feeling tired.
Alhamdulillah, at the expense of a few months of my life, now my business is running smoothly. And In Sha Allah it will be going smoothly & better day by day. At the present I already have some of employes to take care of production, delivery of goods, sometimes my sisters & friends replace me in costumer service handling.

I wish I could play in the internet world again, doing everything I love (bloging, doodling, singing/ making cover video although my voice isn’t quite enough good & I am the beginner of guitar player).
I have to learn how to manage my time better and I must be a discipline person. I  Wish I could meet you guys in the next days, next months, next years!

now my hair is long, so I can tie my hair, yeayy!  :))



Awyah,I'm learning english, so i'll try to writing blog using english. Hehe


Cheer!
Kikko Ganenda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Devon Rex Cat